Sunday 2 January 2011

A Hint at the new season trends

It's that time of year again when the new season trends are revealed in the Fashion glossies. Its difficult to imagine prancing about in a chiffon maxidress when the temperatures are still sub-zero outside but the early reveal gives us a chance to plan our Spring/Summer wardrobes.

Just like past seasons, I have fallen in love with with most of the Chloe collection.
As usual, it's just so grown-up and Ladylike. My favourite is the one shoulder, sheer,calf-length, camel/mink coloured dress. It's the stuff fashion dreams are made of. (picture below from: http://lookbooks.com/jill-lambiase/post_view/paris-fashion-week-chloe-spring-summer-2011-collection - a fantastic website for all things fashion related)
But, as Chloe is not within my financial reach I've got my fingers crossed that the High Street produce some good copies.

When the seasons change my wardrobe becomes as Fashion conveyor belt; out with the old and in with the new.
I'll have to tone it down this year but I just can't help it. I am obsessed with everything new and bang up to date.

From Bold and bright block colours to romantic, girly garnments S/S 2011 Fashion looks like it's going to both exciting and wearable. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment