Saturday 26 February 2011

Mini-break in the sun: Finally, a chance to wear my new clothes

I write this as fine rain and a grey sky put a dampener on my weekend. Spring can't come quick enough but next weekend I should get a four day taster of warmer, drier weather because I am taking the bf to visit my grandparents in sunny Spain. (Fingers crossed it doesn't rain!)

This long weekend away from dreary Britain will give me a chance to give some of my new season pieces and airing. I can't wait to wear my floaty floral New Look dress with gladiator sandals (www.newlook.com)
and my Zara Breton striped top (www.zara.com) with River Island stone coloured belted shorts.(www.riverisland.com) I'm fed up with trousers and jeans and need to feel the wind on my legs. Better get cracking with the Venus and Fake Bake because my legs are still in hibernation.
Everything will be accessorized with classic Ray Ban aviators. (www.ray-ban.com)

For a nice meal out over there I'm thinking of teaming my New Look peasant dress with some knee-high socks and cute pumps or heels.
The travel outfit is likely to be my slim fit khaki trousers with pockets from H&M (www.hm.com) paired with a good old white T-shirt, cardi and white low converse. No Girl should be without these classic and comfortable trainers/sneakers. (www.converse.com)

After months of miserable weather it will be so nice to get away, get some sun and wear some decent clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment