Wednesday 14 September 2011

A bit about me

Although I look young, I'm actually approaching 25. I have one of those baby faces that causes every bouncer and bartender to ask to see my I.D. Annoying.

Growing up, I wanted to be a fashion designer but I was never that good at drawing and I failed my art GCSE so I decided to take a different path. The passion still remains but now I love to write about fashion, from my recent bargain buys to the items I am lusting after. I also enjoy discussing the style or lack of it, of those in the public eye as well as new brands or good offers I have found.

I am drawn to anything that sparkles and I am a real girly girl. I'm a homebird but I do love a holiday in the sun. Don't we all? I enjoy getting glammed up and going out with the girls. I'm partial to fake tan and false eyelashes but I'm not keen on the Snog, Marry, Avoid look.
I am the reality TV queen and spend hours watching trashy programmes. Favourites include The Only way is Essex, Made in Chelsea, Big Brother, The X Factor, Jerseylicious, Jersey and Geordie shore, Keeping up with the Kardashians, and Snog, Marry, Avoid. I'm a sucker for a makeover show. My favourite music is usually in the charts and favourites include Rihanna, Example, Olly Murs, The Saturdays, Pixie Lott and David Guetta but I also love old Michael Jackson tunes.

It's my dream to be a magazine journalist so I plan to do some temping work to get some money behind me until Christmas and then start work experience on magazines again.
You're never too old to follow your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment