Sunday 6 November 2011

Lady in Red

On Friday night I celebrated my birthday in a club in Shoreditch. It was a joint event for me and a friend as we share the same birthday and I use any excuse to dress up so I wanted a 'wow' dress. Hopefully I suceeded with this red, sequin asos number. (£45)


I was inspired by Jessica Rabbit but also the fetish trend as the sheer cut-outs and sleeves are a nod to this look.
I have also gone darker with my hair which I'm still getting used to. It's strange not being really blonde anymore. Blonde hair seems to stand out and command attention but darker hair is more mature and sophisticated. Just hope I don't blend into the background too much!

As for my age, I'm going to keep it quiet! Lets just say I'm a bit older than most fashion bloggers but still young enough to enjoy fun, glamorous looks...

No comments:

Post a Comment