Wednesday 28 December 2011

The Christmas come down

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed spending time with the people you love, eating, drinking and being merry. I know I did but the day itself seemed to whizz past in a blur. Typically, I was suffering from festive insomnia so I didn't feel quite with it on the day but it was still enjoyable. I got some fantastic presents and was very grateful for all of them especially as I can't afford to treat myself very often.


My favourite presents were a fake fur and leather biker jacket from Topshop which I've worn every day since Christmas and a Love Label beaded 20s style dress which I'll wear on New Years Eve


I decided to hit the sales today in Westfield with my mum. I found that there were a few bargains to be had but the best items weren't reduced by very much. I still can't afford to buy evening wear in All Saints! I did find a fab bargain in Miss Selfridge though in the shape of a pretty shift dress for £7! No doubt I'll post a picture of me wearing it soon. 


Did anyone else get any exciting presents from Santa this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment