Tuesday 3 January 2012

Beaded Lady

On New Year's Eve I chose to wear a beaded dress by Love Label which has a 1920s feel to it. It was a Christmas gift that I mentioned in a previous post. I absolutely love the dress with its intricate beading and demure cut. It's heavier and more expensive looking than my other dresses and I'll treasure it for years to come.




I went for simple stud earrings and a cocktail ring to let the dress speak for itself. My mum does have good taste when it comes to Christmas presents!



I had a fantastic night at Beech Blanket Babylon in Shoreditch and started the year as I mean to go on; with a smile on my face and wearing an outfit that makes me feel fabulous.



2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Also, I love the concept of your blog. As a college student I totallllly know what it's like to adore fashion but have a limited budget.

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Just glad that there are so many bargains to be had nowadays so we can still express our love of fashion even though we don't have lots of money to spend. xx

    ReplyDelete