Sunday 11 March 2012

The eyes have it

I like to be a bit adventurous with my make-up and wear the trends on my face, so for a cinema and Nando's trip yesterday I decided to go for a two-tone pastel eyeshadow look. I bought the shadows from 17 at Boots last year. The yellow and green come in a palette called dolly mixture with a pink shade. Here is the result:







I had to load my lashes up with mascara as the pastel shadow clinged to my already light lashes and made them look barely there



I don't know about you but the colours just make me long for a beach with pale sand and turquoise water...

3 comments:

  1. that's really pretty eye make up, the colour combo is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I plan to try out some other colour combos soon x

      Delete
  2. stunning :) definitely beach-appropriate! x

    ReplyDelete