Saturday 17 March 2012

Pretty in pastels

For the first time in over a month I met up with some friends last night and went for a few drinks. I was ready for bed by 11 (must be getting old) but I had a really nice night and it was good to catch up with some good mates. Even though it was very chilly last night I decided to go for a full-on summery pastel look and get some wear out of my recent bargains (see my post 'My recent purchases') The blazer is from Primark (£15) and the jeans & top are from H&M (£15 and £20)



I think I may need to invest in a new camera soon as the quality isn't that great. I always get a photo taken before I go out and the elements mess up my hair and make-up but unfortunately my house doesn't provide the widest choice of backdrops so I usually end up standing in front of the bathroom door



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blazer it is gorgeous :) xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blazer is amazing, I never find such pretty things in my Primark :) good to hear you had a good night, I'm usually ready for bed at that sort of time too :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours of the blazer and the trousers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Looks like the blazer was a good buy. Wish I'd also got the pink one now! x

    ReplyDelete