Friday 25 May 2012

The Sun is Out to Play

How nice has the weather been this week? I'm almost in shock as we haven't had decent weather for so long. I've mostly been sitting in the garden in very casual outfits that need ironing but I made an effort yesterday afternoon with my asos playsuit and Topshop sleeveless denim jacket. I bought the playsuit in the sale 2 years ago and I'm sure it cost under a tenner. Now is the time to look out for high street summer sales both instore and online to see if you can nab any bargains.



I also gave my vintage Ray Ban aviators an outing. My granddad gave them to me and he bought them in the 80's. I love them!









3 comments:

  1. You look lovely, the playsuit is gorgeous :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sunglasses!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls. Love the outfit options in the summer! x

    ReplyDelete