Monday 9 July 2012

Wet at Wireless

I endured rain, mud, crowds and hailstones yesterday all to be at one of the most fashionable events of the year and to see two of my favourite artists, Rihanna and Jessie J. My cold is now worse and my voice is showing no signs of coming back but it was worth it! Pitbull who was joined by Ne-yo (great surprise!) and Labrinth were also highlights


I love how at festivals you can wear what you wouldn't normally get away with on the street. My multi coloured dip dyed shorts from motel are a good example of this and I felt like I had gone back to the carefree days of the 90s when I slipped them on


My peace top is from Rev UK, (£6) the parka is from Topshop (£48) and my tights are from Next. Did anyone else go to Wireless this weekend? What did you think and more importantly, what did you wear?

7 comments:

  1. great outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I love festival dressing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to any festivals this year and I am a bit gutted! I love that you can wear what you wouldn't usually as well! I love the shorts :) you look lovely!

    Em xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma :)
      I only usually go once a year which gives me time to plan my outfit! xx

      Delete
  4. You look so cute in this outfit. Love your shorts :)

    ReplyDelete