Sunday 5 August 2012

Caught off guard

I went out for drinks straight after work on Friday night and these pictures were taken around 8pm, after 3 hours of drinking (hence the 'wine stare') so they aren't the most flattering but I wanted to blog about my outfit.



The top is from New Looks fantastic AW collection and it was only £16.99. It is so comfortable but also on trend and the red belt is a nice detail.


This photo shows more of my M&S skirt (£25) but I was saying thanks to a nice man who was waiting to walk past whilst I had my picture taken and was caught at the wrong moment!

6 comments:

  1. Haha, you dont have a wine stare. you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute outfit :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit works so well, you look great! xx

    ReplyDelete