Friday 19 October 2012

Autumn Beauty Buys

Working very close to Superdrug is dangerous as I am always popping in there to get my beauty fix! Here are my recent purchases:


I needed a new bronzer so I thought I'd try Rimmel natural bronzer (around £5) in sun light. I opted for the lightest shade as I didn't want to look orange but I do have to go over my face a few times with a loaded brush to create a sunkissed look so maybe I should've gone for the darker shade.
The Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara does give my measly lashes some oomph and I got the glam eyes eyeliner free as part of an offer. As liquid liners go it's pretty good and easy to apply. I love a bit of sparkle so had to have this glittery purple Glam Crystals eyeliner by Collection 2000. Perfect for the party season! You can really see the glitter in this pic below...



I am a big fan of Barry M's nail paints and at the moment if you buy two Barry M products you get a special effects nail paint free. I chose the web effect one which I can't wait to try out for Halloween. My favourite has to be the red glitter though, very Dorothy. Sorry about the flash and less than great photos, I clearly need someone to teach me how to use my camera as I have no idea!


I also thought I'd show you my attempt at some nail art. I cut the triangle from some left over nail wraps and stuck it on my middle finger only. 




No comments:

Post a Comment