Saturday 19 January 2013

My recent purchases

There is nothing like treating yourself here and there to brighten up a dull, cold January. I normally get through this depressing time of year through the medium of shopping and this year has been no exception. Here are my most recent purchases below

My favourite has to be the striped jumper from H&M which I can imagine getting a lot of wear out of until the weather improves. The trousers were £35 from Next and will be great for both work and cocktails and the diamanté studded shoes were £30 from River Island which I couldn't resist as I'm a sucker for a bit of sparkle





7 comments:

  1. ooh love the shoes....i'm guilty of having done a little too much shopping this month too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I do love it when the new season stuff hits the shops x

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes!! I have treated myself this month too - January is such a long one, can't wait for pay day! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, all I've been doing is eating to cheer me up! X

      Delete
  3. Love the striped jumper! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them shoes x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete