Tuesday 25 June 2013

Company Magazine Blogging Forum


Company is currently the only magazine that is very supportive of bloggers and features them heavily in the content of the magazine. Company is always such an aspirational, creative and inspirational read so as soon as I heard about the latest blogging forum I had to get involved! It was very interesting and informative with some invaluable advice from the Editor Victoria White, bloggers Susie Bubble and Rihannon from Fashion Rocks my socks, along with Krista from Handpicked Media, Sally from Ohmylove and Roxanne from boohoo

The main advice I've taken away from the panel is to work on my blog design, post more often and vary my posts which have been a bit heavy on the outfit posts side recently. I plan to find a designer to sort out my layout, design an eye-catching title and add a bit of interest to my blog so if that sounds like something you can do at a reasonable price please get in touch!

It was also a good opportunity to catch up with my uni friend Gioia, who I haven't seen for about 4 years since leaving uni and I also met some lovely fellow bloggers including the very stylish Lucy (below)



I rushed to the event via Burger King straight from work so I felt that my outfit could have done with a few tweaks but lesson learned! I wore a Matalan blazer with Warehouse Trousers, a top from Lavish Alice and New Look shoes



We also received a goodie bag with treats such as Yuko leave in conditioner, (which smells amazing) A Temperley organizer and some yummy snacks. 


Some girls from Candy Kittens were also on hand providing delicious lollipops with fun slogans. I tucked into mine as soon as I got home and it was very enjoyable to say the least, which pretty much sums up the night








4 comments:

  1. I wish I'd gone along to this, it looked like a really good night! Your outfit was awesome too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hopefully they'll have another event soon x

      Delete
  2. It was lovely to meet you too. Thanks! I hope you enjoyed Glastonbury and hopefully I'll see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I wanted to know if you could email me back to discuss us possibly collaborating on something? Thanks so much!

    - Shaye

    shayewalsh1 (@) gmail (.) com

    ReplyDelete