Wednesday 5 June 2013

I'm Blue, da ba de da ba da

I'm sorry for the terribly immature blog title. I thought it may bring back some memories for older bloggers who were born before the 90s! This song came out when I was about 12 and was revived in the recent Iron Man 3 film which shows that they definitely don't make songs like they used to! ;-)

Blue is one of those colours that I love to wear and paint my nails with. It's just so peaceful and evokes thoughts of sitting by a swimming pool sipping cocktails when you're really squashed on a train next to someone with B.O issues or waiting in a queue to buy your overpriced lunch.





This skirt was a bargainous £5 from a local market and I just love the colour. The side splits are also nice to get a bit of air to your thighs but I wouldn't recommend wearing this on a rainy day like I did! My top and necklace are from New Look, my sandals were bought last year from boohoo and my bag is from Primark. 







7 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! xo

    http://bittersweet-bhavna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty skirt! Love the color and really like your outfit x

    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a lovely summery outfit, I'm loving the blue, I remember that song and know all the words, like most lol. pretty neon jewellery
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah the shade of blue is so gorgeous. I need to get myself a maxi skirt with slits too. Perfect for the summer time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows all the words, ha

    ReplyDelete