Sunday 2 June 2013

Le Geek C'est Chic

There's definitely something about 'geek' glasses and being someone who has to wear glasses for work and the computer, I've been considering purchasing a pair of Ray-Ban wayfarer style glasses but I wasn't sure if they would suit me. So imagine my delight when on Friday night the bar I went to (Agenda in the City) were giving out free geek glasses. I had mine on for most of the night but here as my favourite picture below:


I went for a bit of a rock chick look with my trusty H&M leather jacket and New Look ankle boots with a fringed top (£12) and disco pants (£16) from Primark. This picture was taken on my phone as I left my camera at home

Inside the bar it was so hot, busy and sweaty that I left at around 9.30 with my friend for a late night Nando's fix. I try to have Nando's at least once a month as I get withdrawl symptoms otherwise. As I didn't have my camera with me, the pictures below were taken when I got home





4 comments:

  1. Woah I am feeling the metallics!! Those pants are a lush colour, you're making me want to get mine out now hehe! One thing I'd like to ask; make your photos bigger woman!!! I want to be able to see them big !! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks. I find that when I make the pictures bigger it compromises on the quality but I will try to resize them next time I'm on my laptop as the iPad is not letting me do it, grr! xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love your top! It's gorgeous <3 xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete