Monday 3 June 2013

Summer Knits

As all of you who live in the UK know, 'Summer' can include wind, rain, a chilly breeze and general weather misery so the typical summer wardrobe is never enough. I'm sure we had better summers when I was a kid and didn't need so many jumpers and coats but that's global warming for you. Yes, I know I sound old.

Anyway, an essential part of any girl's summer wardrobe has to be a fine knit, preferably in a bright or pastel, summery colour. I own a few summer knits but my favourite has to be the H&M one below, which only cost £7.99 and is a coral neon colour. Neon seems to make my whole body do a little dance and believe me, this really is something as everyone who knows me will tell you I rarely dance and tend to shuffle around self-consciously on the dance floor before giving up and looking at my phone instead. Well, you get the picture, I LOVE neon




I wore my jumper over a neon T-Shirt from H&M (£6.99) and with my lace print Kelly Brook for New Look jeans which were a Christmas present and next pumps (around £30) I have no idea what I'm going to do with all my neon pieces when it goes out of fashion


2 comments:

  1. We have to make sure neon will not go out of style = SIMPLES! :) I love it too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good idea. We'll have to rebel about it going out of fashion and carry on wearing it well into A/W! x

    ReplyDelete