Sunday 30 June 2013

Sunday Best

Crown and Glory floral headbands and garlands are definitely a firm favourite amongst bloggers this summer. I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and treat myself to a cream rose headband as the colour goes with everything and it'll be perfect for festivals. Sadly, these aren't very good pictures of me as the sun was in my eyes and the wind was blowing my hair around so I look a bit like I'm grimacing! I'm also sure I don't look quite as pale in real life so I blame the camera flash. Today I went to my Granddad's house for dinner and it was really nice to see him. It's also great when the weather actually behaves like it's summer as it has this weekend but I'm sure it won't last.



I bought my dress from Primark last year and my sandals are from New Look. I've been feeling a bit down this weekend as I didn't have anything exciting planned and I'm not very happy with my day to day life at the moment. I'm hoping that I will find the confidence and determination to try and make a change soon as I can't go on  like I am for much longer. I also have another blog where I write my thoughts on life and different issues which you can read at chelseyprentice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment