Sunday 21 July 2013

Festival Fever

A few months ago I thought it would be a good idea to buy tickets for two different festivals, 2 days in a row. I'm not sure if that will be a good idea in future as at 26, I'm getting on a bit and I struggled to keep up my energy levels! I had a great time though and we've been so lucky with the nice weather

On Friday I went to Lovebox in Victoria park with 2 of my friends. I really enjoyed Julio Bashmore and Disclosure's sets as that's my kind of music. (aside from old skool) The outfit of choice was a vest from New Look which cost around £10, Berska shorts (£10) a fringed waist coat from New Look (bought last summer) and a straw trilby from asos (around £10)




On Saturday I went to EDC with a big group of friends and decided to wear a neon New look dress (£20) over a lace top from forever 21. It was a last minute outfit choice and I didn't know what to do with my hair (plaits were just not working) so I decided to tie a scarf around it. I'm still not sure about it but at least it was different and stood out from the sea of floral headbands. I enjoyed most of the music but I'm definitely more of a deep house kind of girl


Did anyone else go to Lovebox or EDC? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment