Wednesday 21 August 2013

Autumn Mini New Look Haul

Today is one of my favourite days of the month; payday! After over spending last month this day was long awaited so why not celebrate the occasion with a lunch break dash to New Look? A large selection of Autumn/Winter pieces have just landed in store and I couldn't resist a few cheeky purchases. Here's what I bought...



Tartan and plaid are key prints this season and this is my first foray into the trend this time around. (Who remembers the last time tartan was really in back in 2008?) This skirt (£17.99) reminds me of Cher from the classic 90s film Clueless. (One of my favourite films ever) I could totally see her rocking this with knee-high socks, mary janes and a cute sweater. 


I love blue and I'm a big fan of shirts so at £17.99 this was a no brainer bargain for me. It'll take me through this autumn, winter and beyond as it's pretty classic


This cute tweed mini skirt has a hint of Chanel but without the designer price tag. This was also £17.99 which seemed to be the price of many items I saw today!


This monochrome heart print is adorable so I couldn't resist this shirt. (you guessed it; £17.99) It's so versatile and will go with jeans, trousers or tucked into a pencil or skater skirt.


And last but certainly not least are these fierce cut-out boots. (£24.99) Boots are one of my favourite things about the colder weather and you can't beat a good ankle boot. The on trend cut out detail sets these apart from the rest and adds an edge to the classic heeled ankle boot. I can't do proper heels anymore so this block heel adds height but still has the all important comfort factor. I plan to wear these with skinny trousers, disco pants, dresses and pretty much everything this autumn! Also, once it gets colder I can show off a pair of funky socks through the gaps. Tartan socks anyone? 






1 comment:

  1. I love your picks Chelsey and especially the heart-print shirt and the boots! X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete