Friday 22 November 2013

Clarks SS14 Press Day

We may be currently shivering in our boyfriend coats and donning fluffy scarves and beanie hats but it's never too early to start thinking about your Spring/Summer wardrobe. Last night after work I enjoyed a snippet of summer at the Clarks SS14 press day. Stepping out of the cold, dark Covent Garden street and into a bright, warm space designed to look like a pretty garden in Spring, I was temporarily taken back a few months to a time when the sun rises earlier and sets later and nature begins to come to life. I felt like Christmas had come early when I feasted my eyes on the shiny, fresh footwear that Clarks have to offer next season. Here are my favourites...



I definitely have my eye on these shiny silver block heel peep toes and they will go with almost everything in my summer wardrobe. I will be eagerly waiting for these to arrive in store come Spring


I'm a huge fan of brogues and the snakeskin gives them a feminine, yet fierce twist


Boots are great for rainy or chilly Spring days and I've always been partial to a Chelsea boot

Here are the best of the rest, along with the secret garden esque fountain..












No comments:

Post a Comment