Friday 29 November 2013

QVC SS14 Press Day

I've always been a fan of QVC and I have fond childhood memories of my mum being glued to the screen and ordering her Liz Earle products, amongst other things from there. I often receive some of their great value gift sets for Christmas, usually either by Nails Inc or Leighton Denny. I was lucky enough to attend the Spring/Summer 2014 press day which was held in a West London town house reminiscent of a Made in Chelsea posh pad. There were some lovely items, from shoes to beauty products but I found myself gravitating towards the handbags! As a true fashionista knows, you can never have too many bags


This cut-out yellow shopper is like carrying a piece of sunshine on your arm and was my favourite bag of the bunch


This blue beauty was a close second


I also really like this little red number which will brighten up any outfit

This red dress will look great with a statement necklace

Add a bit of glamour to your beach look with this embellished printed kaftan


There is something slightly Egyptian about this statement necklace which is perfect to add an exotic touch to something plain


I really like nails inc as they have some fab colours and effects. I especially love the glittery ones


Tarte is a brand that I'm very keen to try so I may have to treat myself come Spring



Here is the amazing and very generous goody bag from the event. I plan to review some of the products soon. I know where my first stop will be for my Christmas shopping this year...


No comments:

Post a Comment