Tuesday 26 November 2013

'Tis the season to be Toasty

Being a Christmas enthusiast (understatement) and an early adopter of the festive jumper trend, (I bought my first Christmas knit back in 2010) I'm delighted that they are all over the high street this winter. There are an array of styles to choose from including cheesy snowmen, more tame fair isle versions and even light up Christmas trees (I doubt that's machine washable) The festive knit cannot be avoided this season so why not jump on the bandwagon and get into the spirit?




I recently purchased this sparkly Christmas pud number from New Look (around £28) which I can't wait to wear! It's so cosy and even has bits of wool 'snow' sewn on it which I much prefer to the real cold, icy stuff

2 comments:

  1. That is the perfect Christmas jumper - love it!! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete