Wednesday 18 December 2013

2013; My Favourite Outfits, Part 1

As we're approaching the end of the year I thought it would be a good idea to look back at some of my favourite outfits from 2013. It's been a year of ups and downs, happiness and frustration, hard work and relaxation but whatever life throws at me I always try to look the part.

                                                                 January

I heart these Primark brocade trousers but sadly I can no longer fit into them and the pesky fastening just won't do up! I've had this Paraphase sequin blazer for years and my peplum top and shoes are from New Look.

April


Stripes and neon were big news in Spring and I loved this sunny combo. The blazer was a bargain £25 from Matalan and the jeans are from Forever 21

May


Holidays allow for a feminine, floaty look and despite the wind, Spain was a good opportunity to wear this Forever 21 top and Primark skirt

June


This electric asos dress can only be worn on days when I'm not feeling bloated as it clings to my stomach but I love the print and got a few compliments on it. I think this is something that will stay in my wardrobe for years and I should get more wear out of it once I invest in some spanx

July


Here's the neon blazer again! These printed trousers from a local market were also a good buy and the New Look flatforms were a staple this summer. My top is from missguided and I've had it since last year

Stayed tuned for part 2 which I will post either this weekend or next week




No comments:

Post a Comment