Tuesday 24 December 2013

Feeling Festive

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve! It really has crept up on us this year. Typically, I have some sort of virus which includes gifts such as a sore throat and achy body; just what I've always wanted but I still can't wait for tomorrow! Christmas is my favourite time of year and I love relaxing at home and spending time with my family and boyfriend. I finished work at 12 today, came home, put on my onesie then watched Home Alone and It's a Wonderful Life whilst wrapping presents. If that's not a perfect Christmas Eve (apart from the work part) I don't know what is. Anyway, on Friday night I went for festive drinks with some of my friends and we had such a good night laughing, dancing and singing. That, along with the special people in our lives is what Christmas is all about.




 
I dig out this sequinned number almost every year around Christmas time and I also have a gold version. It's by a brand called Rise and it cost £25 from Ebay back in 2007. That's what I call a bargain! My boots are from Linzi and my necklace is from New Look. It's sheer coincidence that I match the tree and presents, I promise.
 
 
Here I am with my friend Alison who also looks very Christmassy in her Santa hat. I hope you have a very enjoyable Christmas and a Happy New Year
 

No comments:

Post a Comment