Saturday 15 February 2014

Valentine's Treats

My boyfriend and I never normally plan anything for Valentine's day but this year we decided to go out for a Chinese meal locally and enjoy a rare date night. We were one of the first couples to arrive and the restaurant was lit by candles which was pretty romantic but it proved difficult to read the menu!
The food was very tasty and we had a laugh at the fact that the same romantic song was being played over and over again. My New Look heart print shirt was perfect for the day of love and a light pink blazer from Primark also fitted in with the theme. My disco pants are also from Primark and I was bursting out of them by the end of the meal!




I arrived home to be greeted by a lovely surprise in the form of these gorgeous sandals from Clarks! I went to the Clarks SS14 press day hosted by Portas Agency and entered a competition to win a pair of shoes. I'm shocked that I won as I never win anything so I'd just like to thank Portas and Clarks for such a lovely surprise. I will be wearing these beauties all summer







3 comments: