Saturday 5 April 2014

Coral Queen

Coral is such a summery colour and although the weather hasn't been very summery recently, a splash of coral helps brighten up the grey days. I've purchased a few pieces in this hue recently including this jersey blazer, which was a steal at £20 from a local market. On Thursday it was mine and the boyfriend's four year anniversary so we went for a lovely Italian meal last night to celebrate. I have no idea how we've put up with eachother this long but when you bicker about silly things and take the mick out of eachother that's when you know it's true love!

 Here I am with my new friends... They don't say much



I wore my new blazer with my favourite sandals from Boohoo.com, (£25) jeans from New Look and a shirt from Forever 21 both of which are from last summer. My necklace is from New Look






No comments:

Post a Comment