Wednesday 30 April 2014

Floral Fever

Florals in Spring can be a fashion cliche but it's a print that will always have a place in my heart. Bright, bold florals in particular do it for me so when I saw this jumpsuit on fdavenue.com I had to snap it up! It was around £27 and is so comfortable. Last Saturday I wore it for my friend's birthday meal at Wildwood with a Matalan blazer that I got last summer and my pink jelly shoes from New Look




I'm always on the lookout for any new websites that sell fashionable bargains so if any of you know of any good ones I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing outfit, the florals and bright colours go together so well, beautiful! xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, you looks amazing! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete