Wednesday 21 May 2014

Short Hair, Don't Care

On Saturday I decided to go for the chop and get a few inches taken off my hair. It's the shortest I've had it since I was 19 but it's nearly Summer and bobs are in so I thought what the hell! I went to a salon on the Isle of Dogs called Hair E14 which is great value and all the stylists are lovely there. I asked for a long bob and a high-lift tint with honey and clear blonde to brighten me up a bit. I felt much better afterwards and it was worth the 3 hours spent in the salon as it feels thicker, brighter and in better condition than ever



As it was a warm (if muggy) day on Saturday I decided to get my shins and arms out! My lace top is from Dorothy Perkins (£14) and the skirt was £25 from Monki. I've had my good old Birkenstocks for years so I'm glad they're back in fashion


2 comments: