Tuesday 10 June 2014

Arbonne Make Up Review

I'm always keen to try new products, especially those that are pure and safe for your skin so when a friend asked me to try some make-up by health and beauty brand Arbonne I jumped at the chance! I chose the Primer, concealer and bronzing powder as they are beauty essentials for me






I was really impressed with all of the products and you can tell that they're high quality. I also have quite sensitive skin but they didn't irritate it at all. The bronzer looks quite dark but it suited my fair skin and is great if you like a bit of shimmer. The primer feels so smooth on the skin and it doesn't break up like some other primers that I've tried. I loved the concealer so I ordered some and will stock up on other products come payday

No comments:

Post a Comment