Sunday 1 June 2014

Kimono Queen

I first flirted with Kimonos last summer when I donned a subtle floral, fringed version for Wireless festival but this summer it's turned into a full blown love affair. I have four but keep seeing others that I want to buy. I just can't get enough of them! I love how you can update any outfit and how versatile they are. They can be thrown over a dress, top, playsuit or even a bikini. New Look has a great selection at the moment, all at reasonable prices so if you fancy a touch of the orient, pop to your nearest store and have a look



This cropped kimono was a bargain £12.99 from New Look and will also see me through to warmer autumn days as the floral print has a dark background 




This neon floral number was £19.99 also from New Look and it would be perfect to brighten up a plain black outfit. 


I got this bright floral kimono from asos in the sale last year and it's my favourite as I just love the vibrant colours. I have lots of ideas on how to style this for hot days and on holiday so expect a few more posts featuring this piece!



Here I am last summer in my fringed kimono which I tracked down on Ebay because I couldn't find exactly what I wanted elsewhere. This year however, we're spoilt for choice


No comments:

Post a Comment