Saturday 7 June 2014

Let's get Waisted

High waisted pieces are a firm favourite as mine and they skim my problem area, being my stomach and show off my waist which is one of the smallest parts of my body. This summer I've gone a bit mad purchasing high waisted skirts and this lilac number from boohoo.com is one of my favourites.
The fabric is very much like neoprene so the pleats stay perfect and there's no need to iron it which is always a bonus



Top: H&M, Jacket: Boohoo, (both past seasons) Jellies: New Look

Are there any other high waisted clothing devotees out there?

2 comments:

  1. I adore high waisted skirts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely skirt xxx

    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete