Sunday 22 June 2014

Those Summer Nights

Isn't it great when it's warm enough to go out in the evening and not have to wear tights or trousers? I made the most of the balmy weather last night and got my legs out in a baby blue dress from missguided. I love how the sheer panels offer a sneak peak of flesh without being indecent and you can't go wrong with a classic shift dress



The blazer was from Matalan last summer and my sandals are from Clarks. I went for a meal with my boyfriend and his parents over Canary Wharf. Have you all been enjoying the sunshine too?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love your dress and the blazer you paired with it! I love having my legs out in summer rather than stuck in jeans or tights!
    -Alicia
    aliciaswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Definitely, that's the best thing about summer

      Delete