Sunday 27 July 2014

Flower Power

When you think of summer you think of florals and it has always been a print I turn to on a bright summers day. Yesterday I went to my friend's daughter's first Birthday party and as it was such a hot day I wore this playsuit from New Look. Last summer I had put on weight and didn't feel as confident about my figure but as I've been watching what I eat and going to the gym regularly this year I feel happier flashing more flesh (not too much though!)




I didn't end up wearing the floral headband as it was way to hot and sweaty but hopefully I'll get another chance to wear it before Summer is over

2 comments:

  1. This playsuit is beautiful,love all the floral tropical prints this summer and your figure is fab anyway :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I'm gonna miss the tropical prints come Autumn xx

      Delete