Tuesday 15 July 2014

Ibiza in Outfits

Over the weekend I was lucky enough to stay in Ibiza for my friend's hen celebrations. I loved the laid back, anything goes kind of vibe and used it as an opportunity to wear some outfits I wouldn't normally wear at home as I rarely have the occasion for them. Here is my weekend in outfits...


On Friday we landed at 4pm and as soon as we arrived at the apartments I promptly threw on my bikini, hat and sunglasses. The top is from a shop in Spain, the bottoms are from Forever 21 and the hat is from New Look


On the first night I wore a beaded top that I bought in the Topshop sale last summer, fringed shorts that were £17 in the asos sale and sandals from boohoo.com



On the second night we went to Zoo project which was like being at a nature themed festival. We all had our faces painted in the apartments so I decided to go for snakeskin to match my Topshop cami top. The shorts were also from Topshop and the sandals are from New Look


On Sunday we went to Ocean Beach which was my favourite day of the whole trip as we got to drink and eat in the sunshine and the music was brilliant. I got the fringed bikini top and jewel headpiece from ebay, the bottoms are from asos and the kimono and sandals are from New Look.
Despite the sleep deprivation I had a great time in Ibiza and would like to go back one day and see more of the Island

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits and sounds like you had a great time! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete