Wednesday 16 July 2014

Linzi AW14 Press Day

It may be hot and sticky outside but it's already time to start thinking about what we'll be wearing come Autumn, more specifically what we'll be wearing on our feet. Linzi are a firm favourite of mine as season after season they provide high fashion footwear at low prices which is right up my street! There were so many gorgeous loafers, brogues, heels and boots on display but here are some of my favourites



There were so many styles of loafer to choose from and at only £25 a pair I'll definitely be treating myself to 2 or 3 pairs once they hit stores in August


Brogues are my favourite footwear for work and the patent ones are perfect for rainy days and also only cost £25




Linzi are also launching a real leather collection (above) for the first time which are priced at £50




I've always loved Chelsea boots and actually have a pair of the patent ones above which I lived in last winter and they only cost £35


I love that these platform heels are chunky as it means I have more of a chance of being able to walk in them! The purple ones are my favourites


We were also treated to some yummy marshmellows which always go down well!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the collection and I agree that those marshmallows were so yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete