Sunday 20 July 2014

The Lovebox Look

Lovebox is one of my favourite festivals and as it's quite close to where I live it's easy to get home from which is always a bonus! I normally plan my festival outfits in advance but I had just arrived home from Ibiza on Monday night and had no idea what I was going to wear so I popped in Forever 21 on Wednesday and emerged with this entire outfit! The lace kimono was £18, the printed shorts were around £15 and the peasant top was about £13.





My hat was £5 from New look and I've had all of the jewellery, the fringed bag and the converse for years. It was so hot on Friday so I was a sweaty mess by the end of the day! It was worth it to see Katy B and Chase & Status who were both fantastic live




I did plan to wear this silver turban from Ebay but it was way too hot on Friday so I put it in my bag for the evening. It came in really handy when it rained and kept my hair completely dry!

2 comments: