Tuesday 11 November 2014

Bloggers Love hub on 10th November

Yesterday evening after work I popped into the Bloggers Love Hub which is held in kanaloa in the city. Bloggers hub events are a great chance to discover different brands and chat with the people behind them aswell as fellow bloggers and the event organisers. I was welcomed by a cupcake which I thoroughly enjoyed as coming straight from work meant that I had to skip dinner! 

I liked the venue and I think it would be great for after work drinks on a Friday but the lighting could have been better as you couldn't see all of the lovely clothes and accessories properly without taking a photo of them!
There were quite a few exciting brands showcasing their wares but here are some of my favourites


These unique and stylish bags by Made of Carpet (madeofcarpet.com) would make a great Christmas gift or a special treat for yourself


These pretty printed scarves are inspired by Jewellery and would add a touch of glamour to any outfit (www.scarvesbymy.com)



These amazing beads by glowbeads glow when the light hits them as you can see from the the before shot with my camera flash off and after shot with flash on



This pretty dress is one of many that you can hire out for a special occasion from Hire the Catwalk 




i chatted to the lovely Jennifer from Cheeky Poppins who make the cutest shoe clips that transform any pair of shoes. My favourites are the sparkly bows and furry pom poms but I also like the tiger heads above 



These stylish clutch bags by Heidi and Adele are ethically made from by products of the meat industry such as eel skin and they can also be turned into an evening bag with a wrist strap which pulls out from a flap inside the bag


No comments:

Post a Comment