Monday 24 November 2014

Sequins and Shoes

I'm a real sucker for sequins and as soon as I saw this H&M paillette sequin jacket I had to have it! It's perfect to add some party season sparkle to any outfit and I plan to wear it to my work Christmas party next month. Please forgive the Twilight complexion, I often try out the foundation samples that you get in magazines and this one was clearly too light for my skin! My brown hair is also fading fast so rather than spending money and time in a salon I'm tempted to dye it myself so watch this space



I also bought these very smart monk shoes in the Topshop sale for £25 and I can see myself wearing these often with both dresses and skirts with tights and cigarette pants for work. I went a bit mad in Lush so expect a haul later this week!



1 comment:

  1. I love this jacket!! I keep walking past it when i go in store, i love all the sequinny things at this time of the year! xxx

    ReplyDelete