Sunday 28 December 2014

Some of my Favourite Presents from Christmas 2014

Despite the build up to Christmas this year feeling really weird and the lack of festive spirit, the day itself was very enjoyable. I had a lovely day with my family and felt thoroughly spoilt. Here are some of my favourite presents...


This See by Chloe shift dress is such a classic and monochrome palette and white collar are very me. I can see me wearing this for a variety of occasions for years to come


I dropped hints to my boyfriend about Daisy Dream and Si for the past couple of months as they are my favourite perfumes this year but my mum and stepdad also got me Laura Mercier Eau Fraiche Verbena Infusion which I also love. It's very clean and has citrus top notes which fade to a soap like scent as the fragrance wears off


Benefit is one of my favourite make up brands so my mum and stepdad treated me to a few products to see me through the year. Sun beam brightens up my pale winter face and hides the signs of what I've been through over the past month so I plan to use this or high beam, which is included in the 'Bright Thing' set almost everyday. Smokin eyes has everything you need to create the perfect smokey eye and is also great for brows and California kissin tastes fresh and minty but also makes your teeth look whiter. Watch out Towie cast! 

I also received some other lovely presents including Lush gift sets which will see me through to spring at least, PJs, underwear, candles and more so I feel incredibly fortunate and grateful. My headaches are slowly disappearing but I still tire easily and often feel pressure in my head, neck and ears. I ventured out to Nandos yesterday but it was quite bright and loud so I imagine it'll be a while before I can go out to noisy, bright, busy places such as bars but I do hope to go out for a couple of meals in January. Not being able to get dressed up is so frustrating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment