Thursday 12 February 2015

Linzi SS15 Press Day

I haven't been out much recently as I'm trying to get as much rest as possible to get my health back on track but when I heard about the Linzi press day I knew I had to make an appearance as I've always loved their shoes and every season I buy at least one pair from my local store to update my wardrobe. The Spring/Summer collection certainly didn't disappoint and was their best yet. I struggled to pick a favourite and could have easily picked out at least 10 pairs, ranging from bright jellies to sporty flatforms and wedges that would look perfect with this season's flared trousers. Here are some of my favourites












I plan to treat myself to these orange beauties once they're instore which should be within the next month or so



The lovely ladies at Linzi made me feel very welcome and I also had my nails done using NCLA nail polish in As If, (I love the name, how very Clueless) which is a Spring ready lilac shade. For more pictures from the event why not follow me on Instagram or Twitter? (@ChelseyPrentice)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! The heeled sandals look great! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete