Monday 2 February 2015

Sober as a Judge

On Friday I left the house for a few hours and had a much needed lunch with my friends Terri and Sam. It was Terri's birthday and she went somewhere that was quiet and easy for me to get to so I attempted my first train journey on my own which was successful. As it's so cold I had to wrap up warm with a faux fur jacket but underneath I wore a jacket from H&M (£30) with a stripy top from New Look (around £14, would help if I could find the label or receipt!) and black jeggings from Uniqlo which are so comfortable. (£15) My buckled boots are old ones from New Look. I went for a bold lip using Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar




I was only out for about 3 hours and watched my friends enjoy alcohol thinking I wish I could have just one drink! My anti seizure medication does make me feel a bit out of it at times so it's like I'm drunk anyway! I went back to my boyfriend's house at 4.30 and was shattered so had to cancel the plans I had for the evening as I couldn't face the journey into the city on a busy Friday evening. (large crowds make me stressed and panicky which makes my head feel worse and could trigger a seizure) I need to learn to only agree to one event in one day over the next few months. It's so frustrating though as I used to be here, there and everywhere so I feel so drained and trapped. I've been feeling really down and sorry for myself but I'm trying to snap out of it as this situation should only be temporary 

No comments:

Post a Comment