Monday 23 February 2015

What's new Pussycat?

The 70s is one of my favourite trends at the moment and the pussy bow shirt has long been a staple in my wardrobe. I found a paisley version from Primark that I've had for a few years and brought it up to date with an A-line skirt with zip detail from New Look. (£17) My fedora hat is from River Island and the silver loafers are from Linzi (£25)






I'm slowly getting there with my health but I don't feel 100% yet. I'm going for another scan in June so hopefully by then any remaining bleeding and clots on my brain will have cleared, fingers crossed! I still get very tired easily and can't drink alcohol on my medication but what's getting me down the most is not knowing when I'll be able to fly again as my Grandparents live in Spain and I want to plan a visit. I just hope I can fly by late summer/early Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment