Sunday 8 March 2015

Lady who Lunches

I mentioned in my previous post that I planned to style my Linzi ankle boots with jeans or trousers so here is an example. These waxed jeans from Zara were a birthday present last November and I think they go really well with the boots which I've worn most days as they are so comfortable. The neon boucle jacket was £19 from Primark and the shirt was from Dorothy Perkins last summer but similar versions are currently available in different high street stores as the 70s trend is big news this season





I wore this for a lunch date with friends last week as this is what my social life mostly consists of at the moment. I'm still not feeling 100% but will be going back to work part time from tomorrow to see how I get on. I feel ready to go back under this arrangement to ease myself back in. Hopefully I'll continue to get better over the next few months and will eventually get back to full health. I do miss exercise and the weight is creeping on (mostly on my face and stomach) but health is my priority right now

No comments:

Post a Comment