Monday 6 April 2015

Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn

I hope you're all having a great Easter weekend. I'm now relaxing at home after being out both Friday and Saturday night. Unless we go on a holiday abroad, it's not very often that my boyfriend and I stay in hotels so for an anniversary treat we booked through secret hotels on Lastminute.com and were lucky enough to end up being booked into the Grange, Tower Bridge. It's a very modern hotel within walking distance to the main attractions in the City of London, train stations with links to all major parts of London and an all important local Tesco for bottles of water and midnight snacks. The hotel also boasts a spa area with a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam which we sampled and now my skin feels softer than it has in ages. There are also beauty treatments available such as massages, facials and pedicures. I loved our room with it's comfy bed and very modern bathroom. 




The lift was also quite unusual with glass doors and windows so you could see through both sides. (No re-enacting any scenes from 50 shades in this lift for those who are that way inclined!)







We stayed there on saturday night and unfortunately, the weather was in typical British bank holiday fashion, cold, windy and slightly rainy so my outfit options were limited. Topshop have some great basics at the moment, including this egg yolk yellow cropped sleeve high neck top which I also have in khaki and white. I wore it with a denim skirt from Miss Selfridge, loafers from Linzi and accessorised with some jewellery that I've had for a few years now. That evening we went for dinner at Haz which is the best Turkish restaurant I've ever been to so I'd definitely recommend it. This weekends' dining out has left little room for Easter eggs but I did nibble on a Lindt bunny yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this looks really lovely I would definitely consider staying here now and getting some treatments done, thanks for the post as I am in london quite a bit but usually need to stay xxx

    ReplyDelete