Sunday 3 May 2015

Crying at the Bistrotheque

My friend Sarah often introduces me to great local places and Bistrotheque was no exception. I tried their cooked breakfast yesterday for brunch and it was very tasty, especially the layered potato. I couldn't resist trying the creme brûlée for dessert so left the restaurant afterwards walking like John Wayne as my jeans were digging into my hips! It was definitely worth it though



I went for a bit of a 70s look yesterday with flared Ralph Lauren jeans which I've had for 10 years, tan boots and khaki shirt from New Look, fringed bag from H&M and faux leather jacket with fringing from misguided (both at least 2 years old) I love it when trends come around again and you can recycle your clothes. For the food pics check out my Instagram account; @ChelseyPrentice

No comments:

Post a Comment