Thursday 18 June 2015

Cosmo's Summer Fashion Showcase

One of my favourite parts of the Cosmopolitan Summer Party last weekend was the fashion show featuring gorgeous summer looks which can be worn both on holiday and at home on a sunny day. I loved all of the looks but here are my favourites




This boho chic look was my favourite and is definitely a style I can see myself attempting to pull off! The dress and hat are from asos, the shoes are from Office and the sunglasses are Miss Selfridge


This cute playsuit from H&M is easy to throw on when the heat is on and it's both stylish and comfortable



I love the colours and pattern of this Boohoo playsuit which is perfect pool to bar attire




This cute co-ord from asos is perfect for a night out with the girls or a date. Either way you're sure to impress wearing this combo. I'd snap one up myself if I had a stomach worthy of flaunting!


The colours in this summery Oasis outfit really pop and would look fab with a tan, even if it does come out of a bottle!




This outfit from Miss Selfridge (shoes from office) is ideal for a festival and conjures up dreams of rubbing shoulders with celebs in the dessert at Coachella. One day...


This gorgeous playsuit and long kimono from Boohoo is the ideal poolside or beach outfit and it wouldn't look out of place at a pool or beach party in Marbella, Ibiza or Vegas
My favourite category had to be occasion wear as I love a glamorous frock and there were plenty to choose from


I love stripes and this Coast dress shows that stripes are not restricted to casual wear and can be well suited to formal occasions 



 Be pretty in pink in this River Island dress with silver embellishment on the top for added glamour 


This blue Ted Baker dress is simple but stunning and such a lovely pastel colour. The pink two piece is also from Ted Baker and should make any girl feel like a princess



No comments:

Post a Comment