Friday 24 July 2015

A Dose of Sunshine

I seem to be suffering with a case of the post holiday blues and it's no wonder with the rainy but muggy weather sweeping London today. It's a far cry from the hot, dry heat and sunshine in Spain where I returned from yesterday after visiting my grandparents for 11 days. It was actually too hot to sit in for long and I spent more time shielding my fair, mole covered skin in the shade than I did basking in the sun. It was a lovely, relaxed holiday but we went out for a couple of nice meals which gave me the opportunity to wear some decent summer outfits



This long, sporty, sheer top with side splits from Primark was only £8 and is so versatile. I love how the splits show a flash of whatever you wear beneath and also a bit of skin if you wear short bottoms. This would also look fab over a bikini. The skirt was from Zara and only cost £10 as I got it from Gatwick airport. The mules are from Linzi



I love this Zara peasant blouse with tassel neckties that was only £15 in the sale. It's a great piece for holidays and any warm days. The shorts are from Forever 21 (last summer) and the hat is from asos



I love the casual two pieces that all of the online and local boutiques seem to be selling this summer. This paisley pom pom version was from a market and is so comfortable 


I bought this green strappy dress in the River Island sale last summer and love the colour. There are so many sale bargains on the high street at the moment so it's a great time to pick up some holiday pieces and items to wear if we get any more decent weather in the UK


White has been my favourite colour this season along with shoulder details so this dress from New Look (£20) ticks off two trend boxes. I love the Bardot shape and it's perfect for summer days as it keeps you cool. My sandals were bought in New Look a couple of years ago



No comments:

Post a Comment