Friday 10 July 2015

The Cold Shoulder

Most girls have parts of their body that they're not too keen on and I've found that the best way to draw attention away from these areas is the accentuate the parts that you feel more confident about. I quite like my shoulders and legs so I'm happy to have them on display during warm weather even if sometimes a bit of fake tan is required to make them the same colour as the other parts of my body that are often exposed, such as my arms. One of my favourite looks this summer is the off the shoulder or cut out shoulders style which is all over the high street at the moment. New Look has a variety of shoulder flashing pieces including this white tiered gypsy top (£17) which is also available in other colours. I wore it last Saturday with lace up sandals which were also from New Look and a button down denim skirt from Miss Selfridge.







No comments:

Post a Comment