Monday 21 September 2015

Fastfest 2015; Catwalk to Cosmopolitan Fashion Show

Most of us love a good fashion show but throw in upbeat, party music, a few cocktails, photo booth and beauty treatments then you have the recipe for a great night out! Cosmopolitan organised a series of events last week as part of the Fash Fest so I chose to attend the Fashion show as I couldn't wait to see how the Cosmo fashion team led by Sairey Stemp had styled the latest must have high street pieces. The good news is that most of them are within my price range and can be added to my wish list. 



The event was held in the Battersea Evolution Marquee which was a stunning, spacious venue. It felt so glamorous that I imagined I was at a party with the cast of Made In Chelsea and funnily enough, some of them such as Lucy Watson and Stephanie Pratt actually attended the event but sadly I didn't bump into any famous faces. Before the show my friend and I enjoyed cocktails with Zubrowka vodka, a glass of prosecco and a Baileys Martini whilst soaking up the atmosphere. The queues for beauty treatments were quite long but we did visit the Ted Baker stand where my friend won a bag after finding a badge in a large box, reminiscent of the trial in 'I'm a Celebrity...' where you have to rummage through to find stars. 

The fashion show started at around 9 and there were so many inspiring looks on the catwalk but here is a round up of some of my favourites

Brand Alley City Slicker
70's Bohemian Hippy, Clockwise from top-left; asos, boohoo, H&M and next 
Luxe Modern Tailoring featuring Simply Be, Brand Alley, next, Evans, New Look and Missguided
Super Knits featuring from clockwise; River Island, missguided and asos
Swinging 60's featuring clockwise; Missguided, River Island, Simply Be and boohoo
The show was presented by the gorgeous Laura Whitmore and we were treated by a lively, entertaining performance from Connor Maynard who kept us all in high spirits


I decided to wear a mustard blouse from asos with a red PU skirt from Primark and Burgundy loafers from Office as I wanted to look classy and be comfortable




No comments:

Post a Comment